Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Dear Beloved Spiritual Brothers and Sisters,

I am writing this from hot and sunny Palm Springs. Yes, I am still here out in the desert!

No worries, God has called me to San Diego to begin my work of giving RASA (Ramaji Advaita Shaktipat Attunement) to all who sincerely request it. I honestly don't know if it sounds materialistic or not to you, but God has specifically said to me that RASA is NOT to be given out for free.

Instead, a voluntary love donation of at least $20 USD is to be asked from each person who receives RASA. The explanation I received about this from the Lord was that otherwise people will not take it seriously. They will not make a commitment in their hearts. Even a small amount of money like that is sufficient commitment.

My wife Linda and I look forward to enjoying the ocean and beaches in sunny pleasant San Diego. We have had enough of the 100+ degree heat that is typical here out in the desert.

The first Public Satsang with Ramaji will be in San Diego on Saturday, June 30, 2012 between 2 pm and 4 pm in South San Diego. The location is Palm Ridge Park on Palm Avenue at Firethorn Street. Palm Ridge Park is just west of the Palm Avenue exit off the 805 freeway.


This will be an opportunity to get to know Ramaji in an informal setting. There is no fee. There are park benches right at the intersection of Palm and Firethorn. That is where Ramaji will be. More details are available at ExperienceRASA.com.

I look forward to seeing you there!

For long distance RASA over Skype and other spiritual services from Ramaji, please visit


Ramaji.org


To learn more about local Satsang and RASA with Ramaji in San Diego, please go to


ExperienceRASA.com

Yours in the Enlightened Self, Ramaji

No comments:

Post a Comment